Some Useful Tips For Samsung S3 New Users
Latest posts by Shafeeq ts (see all)
- The Importance of Planning for Your New Reseller Hosting Business - December 18, 2014
- Microsoft ‘Torque’ is Replacement for Android’s ‘Ok Google’ - December 8, 2014
- How to Get CyanogenMod Updates For Indian OnePlus One Users ? - November 29, 2014
3. Noise reduction: When enabled, the effect of background noise is suppressed, to help you and the other caller hear better.
4. Important call configure settings:
5. Favorites contact list: Mark contacts with a star to identify
6. Hide applications from others.
7. You can share apps: you’ve downloaded (not available for pre-loaded apps) to share via Backup Assistant Plus, Bluetooth, Email, Gmail, Google+, Messaging, S Memo, or Wi-Fi Direct.
8. You can configure your screen as your wish.
9. Bluetooth tethering: Before starting, pair your computer with your phone, then configure your computer to obtain its network connection via Bluetooth.